Prepare for Tryouts
- If you haven’t already, please pre-register via www.alliancevbc.com
- Have all your paperwork completed as per the Southern Region Volleyball Association (SRVA) available at www.srva.org.
- Come with kneepads, appropriate gym attire, water and a willingness to work hard. Alliance will provide each participant a tryout numbered tee shirt. This shirt will need to be worn at each tryout session.
- Please double-check your daughter’s birth date against USA Volleyball’s guidelines to ensure she is trying out with the appropriate age group.
- Be early. We suggest arriving 30 minutes prior to your first tryout.
Train for Tryouts
Consider joining us for Sunday Skills sessions held on Sept 9, 16, 23, 30, and Oct 7. This is a great opportunity to work on skills, become familiar with our gym, and to meet and train with our club coaches.
Also available to our 13-18s athletes will be our Rust Buster Clinics. These clinics are formatted to offer skill enhancement as well as competetive, game-like situations.
Finance and Administration